Rules & Regulations: 2022
Park Speed: (5 MPH)
- Quiet Hours are 11:00pm Until 8:00am.
- Any Camper under the age of 18 must be at their campsite (or) with an adult after 11:00pm on any day.
- On April 15th, 2021. You are to Deposit $100.00 for Electric Expenses for your lot. Camp Officials will read the meters throughout the season and will provide lot renters with an updated bill that will need to be paid within 14 days of receipt.
- Once Balance falls below $25.00 You will be Required to deposit an additional $100.00
- Seasonal Campers Rent for 2022 will be 1,600.00. Payment is due in full by April 15, 2022.
- There will be a $75.00 late fee that will be charged each month after April 20, 2022 until full payment is received.
- Seasonal rent Includes 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 18
- Electric will be turned on at your site once the $100.00 electric deposit is received, Seasonal rent is paid in full, and the enclosed rent agreement is signed and returned
- October 15, 2021 – April 16,2022
- For a seasonal that will not be returning for the 2022 season, there will be a $50.00 Monthly storage fee.
- If after 6 months if arrangement’s have not been made with Jamie Ricci, your Trailer will be removed off the site and placed into storage until arrangements are made to retrieve the trailer.
- Daily visitors are FREE, except there will be a charge of $10.00 per visitor for the pool.
- For each overnight Guest there is a $10.00 fee which includes all campground amenities
- All Campground visitors and guest must follow the campground rules.
- Pets are welcomed but are required to be always Leashed, this includes walking through the campground.
- Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended
- All pets MUST be vaccinated. Proof of current vaccinations is required. No Visitors’ pet are allowed with out current proof of vaccinated.
- All pet feces must be picked up immediately. Please do not dispense your dogs’ feces into any fire rings
- Barking (excessively) or growling dogs will not be tolerated.
- If any pet is creating a disturbance or being a nuisance, the owner will be asked to remove the pet.
- No pets are allowed in the POOL area or any of the TAMARACK BUILDINGS.
- Maximum two (2) pets per site
- The playground is closed from 9:00 pm till 9am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Small Children must be supervised by an adult.
- The Playground equipment is for children, not adults
Campground Restrooms & Showers:
- To avoid accidents or injury in these areas it is mandatory that an adult is to accompany children under the age of 8.
- Please do not wash dishes in the restroom
Campground Water Usage:
There is no washing of trailers, golf carts, awnings, decks etc. on weekends or holidays.
Campground Swimming Pool:
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- All swimming is at your own risk
- Please Sign in at the camp store a receive your wrist band
Pool hours are posted at the pool.
If the pool gates is closed and locked, no swimming is allowed.
- No children under 12 years old shall be allowed to use the pool unless accompanied by 2 parents or guardians over the age of 18.
- Babies and Toddlers must use swim pants in the pool. Diapers are not allowed in the pool area.
Campground Black Water Dumping:
- Self-dumping of black water tanks is PROHIBITED.
- All black water dumping must be done by an authorized personal of Tamarack Campground.
- State law prohibits the discharge of black water on the ground or stored in containers.
- Dumping Fee is $12.00 per service and should be paid by 4pm Sunday to ensure you get dumped.
- There is no flushing of female products or flushable wipes
Please make sure there is a clear path to your sewer lines
- Registered vehicles only.
- Limit one (1) vehicle per a site. (per code enforcement)
- Additional vehicles must park in the designated visit parking located in the campground.
- Utility trailers and boats must be placed in visitor parking areas. Not on your own site.
- NYS requires that children under the age of 14 wear an approved helmet.
- This law will be enforced with in the campground.
- All Golf Carts must be insured. Proof of insurance is required to be kept on file at the office.
- Updated copies must be submitted at the start of the season. Once proof of insurance is received, you will receive a sticker that must be visible on the golf cart.
- To operate a golf cart, you must be 16 years of age and have a current valid driver’s license
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent when operating the golf cart.
- Golf carts driven after dusk must have headlights on the front of the cart. No flashlights are allowed in place of headlights. No driving golf carts after midnight is permitted.
- Golf carts must remain within Tamarack Campgrounds. Please drive in a responsible manner and follow park speed limit.
- Please always keep your site clean and presentable.
- It is important to keep the area behind your camper cleared for the meter to be read as well as being able to provide black water pump out service.
- Any add ons to your site (sheds, roofs) need to be pre-approved by Jamie Ricci.
- Only small refrigerators or freezer are allowed on your deck or in your shed.
- A person who vandalizes a camp site or any property within Tamarack Campgrounds will be prosecuted. If the person is a minor, the parents will be held responsible.
- Do not walk through other’s campsites, Please utilize all roads, paths, and common areas to walk.
- Its the seasonal camper’s responsibility to clean-up their site after the winter months.
- Please have all the spring clean-up completed by Memorial Day Weekend.
- All fires are to be contained within the fire ring. Fires should be no higher than 3 feet.
- No fires shall be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring or leaving the campsite.
Miniature golf is FREE for seasonal campers.
Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
No pets are allowed in the miniature golf area.
- The dumpsters are for TRASH ONLY.
- The following items are not considered trash:
- grills, furniture, mattresses, cabinets, or electronics.
- Please dispose of your non-trash items by taking them home and disposing them through your own garbage service company.
- There is NO SMOKING in the restrooms, cabins, or any Tamarack Buildings.
- Please utilize fire rings or receptacles to dispose of cigarettes or cigar butts.
- Let us keep our lawns and roads clean!